Meetings have returned to in-person meetings at Borough Hall.
The next meeting will be a special meeting on September 16, 2021, at 6:00pm at Borough Hall. This meeting will be to discuss the Cleveland Avenue environmental project. The public is welcome to attend. For the agenda, click here: Sept 16, 2021, Special mtg agenda
For regular caucus and commission meetings, the agenda items will be posted to the website 24 hours prior to the meeting. The next regular meeting will be the caucus meeting on September 28 at 3:00pm, also at Borough Hall. All meetings have an open public portion where residents can be heard on any issue. Please state your name for the record. Public comments are limited to five minutes in the aggregate per person. If you are unable to attend, questions can also be emailed to the Clerk in advance and will be read into the record during the open public portion.
The following ordinances were recently adopted by the Governing Body:
- Ord 2021-01 Bond Ordinance for Used Trash Truck
- Ord 2021-02 Stormwater Control Revisions
- Ord 2021-03 To Exceed Municipal Budget Appropriation Limits
- Ord 2021-04 Authorizing the Transfer of Certain Borough Owned Real Property Pursuant to N.J.S.A. 40A 12-13, Block 12, Lot 1.03, Portion of 33 Second Avenue
- Ord 2021-05 Adding Chapter 340 to the Borough Code Entitled Smoking and Vaping on Public Property
- Ord 2021-06 Appropriating $25,000 from Capital Improvement Fund
- Ord 2021-07 Cannabis Disenabling Ordinance
- Ord 2021-08 2021 Salary Ordinance for Non-union Employees and Officials
- Ord 2021-09 Capital Bond Ordinance in the Amount of $775,000
- Ord 2021-10 Amending Chapter 354, Solid Waste (Debris Removal)
- Ord. 2021-11 Amending Chapter 28, Fire Dept.
- Ord. 2021-12 Adding Article III to Chapter 28, Fire Dept.
- Ord. 2021-13 Establishing 2021 Salaries for DPW Employees
For the annual meeting schedule, click here: 2021 Meeting Notice