The Borough Clerk is one of the oldest positions in local government. The Clerk’s office is responsible for:
- Preparation and recording of Borough Committee meeting agendas and minutes.
- Keeping the municipality’s office and archival records.
- Processing and issuing license and permits for liquor sale and consumption; dogs licensing; bingos and raffles; food handling; marriage and many others.
- Serving as the Election Official and administering all local elections.
- Office of Registrar of Vital Statistics and keeping a record of all births, deaths and marriages / civil unions, which occur in the Borough.
- Voter Registration
- Fulfilling of Open Public Records Act requests For the OPRA request form, click here: OPRA form, revised Oct 2021