The Camden County Health Department has released the following information about the Covid vaccine:
The Camden County Vaccination Center is open to administer vaccines, Monday-Saturday, 9am to at 4pm Camden County College, 200 College Drive, Blackwood, New Jersey.
Camden County vaccine registration
Registration is online only and it includes: Group 1A and now includes 65 and over and people with medical conditions 14 to 65.
All can register: If you are part of 1st group 1A and certain priority groups in 1B you can register now. If you are not part of the current priority groups, there is a link to sign up for getting notified. You can sign up for being notified. You will be notified when It is your time to register.
If you to confirm what phase that you are in, refer to Camden County Vaccine Information and Updates: Camden County vaccine information and updates
Other Vaccination Sites
• CAMcare Health Corporation, 817 Federal Street, Camden NJ 08103; 856.583.2400
• CAMcare Health Corporation, 121 South White Horse Pike, Clementon, NJ 856.583.2400
• Project H.O.P.E., 519-525 West Street, Camden, NJ 08103, 856.968.2320, www.projecthopecamden.org
• Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine 1 Medical Drive, Stratford, NJ 08084, (888) 253-9133 https://rowanmedicine.com/vaccine/
• RMG Mount Ephraim, 2 S Black Horse Pike, Mt. Ephraim, New Jersey, 856.931.3107
Shoprite Pharmacy # 507 1200 Chews Landing Rd, Laurel Springs, NJ 08021 Camden (856) 435-0046
• Shoprite Pharmacy #531, Route 73and Minck, West Berlin, NJ 856.768.6688
• NJDOH has set up or will be setting up six mega-sites throughout the state. Register online at NJDOH site. https://covidvaccine.nj.gov/
o The Meadowlands Complex in East Rutherford, Bergen County.
o Rockaway Townsquare in Morris County
o The New Jersey Convention and Exposition Center in Edison, Middlesex County.
o The Moorestown Mall in Burlington County.
o Rowan College of South Jersey in Sewell, Gloucester County www.RCSJ.edu/vaccine This link leads back into the State of New Jersey vaccine signup.
o The Atlantic City Convention Center in Atlantic County.
To view the roll-out information from the NJ State Department of Health, click here: NJ State Dept of Health vaccine roll-out memo