Who are the Commissioners of Mount Ephraim?

Joseph E. Wolk, Mayor, Director of Finance
George Gies, Director of Public Safety
Michael "Traz" Tovinsky, Director of Public Works

What is the address of the Borough Hall?

121 South Black Horse Pike
Mount Ephraim, NJ 08059

On what holidays does the Borough close?

New Years Day
Martin Luther King Day
President’s Day
Good Friday
Memorial Day
Independence Day
Labor Day
Columbus Day
Veterans Day
Thanksgiving & Friday after Thanksgiving

What are the emergency phone numbers for this area?

Police Department         DIAL 911
Non-Emergencies          (856) 931-2225

Fire & EMS                   DIAL 911
Fire Department (non-emergency)  (856) 931-6532

How do I obtain a police report?

You may contact the Police Records at (856) 931-2225

Where is municipal court?

Municipal Court for the Borough of Mount Ephraim is held at the Oaklyn Borough Municipal Bldg. The number for the Court Administrator is (856) 858-0074 and the fax number is (856) 858-9552.

How do I register to vote?

You can fill out a registration form at the Municipal Clerk’s Office in Borough Hall or you may visit the County Store. (Echelon Mall, Cherry Hill are closest)

How do I contact the Mount Ephraim Schools?

Mary Bray Elementary School                (856) 931-7807  
Raymond Kershaw Middle School          (856) 931-1634
Audubon High School                           (856) 547-7695

Whom do I call about trash & recycling?

You may contact the Dept. of Public Works at (856) 931-2529

Who do I contact for Senior Services (Shuttle Bus)

Betty Marshall at (856) 931-2439

Do I need a permit for a shed, deck, pool or addition to my house?

Yes, these permits would be obtained through the Construction Office in Borough Hall and you may call (856) 931-1546 and ask for the Construction Department for further information.

May I do the work first?

No, you must obtain a permit prior to any work being done.

How do I apply for a building, plumbing, and/or electrical permit?

Visit or call the Construction Office at (856) 931-1546.

Whom do I call to report property maintenance violations?

Contact the Property Maintenance Secretary at (856) 931-1546.

Where do I inquire about my tax bill or sewer bill?

Contact the Tax Collector at the Borough Hall (856) 931-1546.

Where can I apply for a marriage license or certified copy of a vital record?

If you were married in Mount Ephraim, you may obtain the record at the Borough Hall. If you were born in Mount Ephraim, you may obtain your birth record at the Borough Hall. If the record you requested is unavailable at Borough Hall, you may contact the State Registrar’s Office at (609) 292-4087.

Where is the closest hospital?

Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center      (856) 757-3500
Underwood Memorial Hospital               (856) 845-0100

Where is the local Post Office?

Mt. Ephraim (Retail Center only) -  W. Kings Highway @ Lincoln Ave.
Bellmawr (Full Service) - 501 Beningo Blvd.

Where can I obtain Assessment information about my home?

You may contact the Tax Assessor at (856) 931-1546 on Tuesday afternoons between 2:30 – 3:30pm.

When are Borough Meetings held?

All Borough Meetings are held at Borough Hall, 121 S. Black Horse Pike.

Caucus Meetings are held on the 4th Tuesday of each month at 3:00pm. No formal actions take place at Caucus meetings.

Borough Meetings are held on the 1st Thursday of the month at 7:00pm.

Planning & Zoning Board Meetings are held on the 3rd Monday of each month 7:30pm.

Who are my Camden County Freeholders?


Who are my NJ Legislative Representatives?